GNR Energy develops greenfield biomass projects where the key success factor is securing the supply of long-term biomass at a reasonable cost level. Depending on the project requirements, we make long term supply contracts with municipalities, farmers, animal farm owners or forestry companies on fixed US Dollar price basis.
All steps of biomass project development that are necessary for receiving a Generation License for the project are carried out by us. The main development steps are as follows:
- Biomass supply contracts
- Lab analysis of biomass samples
- Selection of project site
- Selection of technology
- Feasibility and financial projection studies
- Completion of environmental approval
- Pre-license and License applications
- Analysis of connection to the grid
- Completion of zone planning
- Permits and approvals
We define specific requirements for each technical aspect of the project and strictly apply them during our works. Our high standard projects have a well-deserved reputation before our customers.