GNR Energy provides a comprehensive solution to bring utility scale PV projects from conception to ready for construction. We have a quite flexible and advanced business model for developing PV projects, which is further verified by substantial quality control process. Our development and planning processes ensure the success of the project according to plan, from location analysis and approval steps through technical planning of implementation.
All steps of solar project development that are necessary for receiving a Generation License for the project are carried out by us. The main development steps are as follows:
- Assessment of solar radiation with available maps and data
- Selection of project site
- On-site meteo measurements (as required by the regulation)
- Completion of approval of the measurement report
- Preliminary calculation of PV energy output
- Feasibility and financial projection studies
- Completion of environmental approval
- Pre-license and License applications
- Analysis of connection to the grid
- Completion of zone planning
- Permits and approvals
We define specific requirements for each technical aspect of the project and strictly apply them during our works. Our high standard projects have a well-deserved reputation before our customers.